Language of the fan. His movements. What to say with the fan (with infographic)
The fan has always been an elegant feminine complement, but it has also served to communicate
The language of the fan.
Interpretation. Signs with the fan The language of the fan. Interpretation. Signs with the fan The terminology that studies the language of the fan and the meaning of its movements is known as campiology. The language of the fan was used by women to communicate in a gestural way, avoiding any type of verbal communication. As in many other cases, it has been the oral tradition that has maintained this 'language'. But also, it has given rise to various 'versions' when interpreting and giving meaning to certain gestures.
The fan: its language and its signs
1. Fan quickly. I love you with intensity.
2. Fan yourself slowly. Fanning slowly means I am a married lady and you are indifferent to me. Also, if it opens and closes very slowly, this same meaning is attributed to it.
3. Close slowly. Closing the fan in this way means "Yes". If the fan opens and closes quickly it means, "Look out, I'm engaged."
4. Quick close. Closing the fan quickly and angrily means "No".
5. Drop the fan. Dropping the fan means: I belong to you. Fan signs. Hand fan. Fan signs. protocol.org 6. Lift the hair. If he raises his hair or moves his bangs with the fan, it means that he thinks of you, that he does not forget you. 7. Count rods. If you count the fan rods or run your fingers through them, it means that she wants to talk to us.
6. Lift the hair. If he raises his hair or moves his bangs with the fan, it means that he thinks of you, that he does not forget you.
7. Count rods. If you count the rods of the fan or run your fingers over them, it means you want to talk to us.
8. Cover yourself from the sun. It means that you are ugly, that he does not like you.
9. Place it on the cheek. If the fan rests on the right cheek it means "Yes". Doing it on the left cheek means "No".
10. Lend the fan. If you lend the fan to your companion, it means "bad omens." If he gives it to his mother, it means "I fire you, it's over." Fan signs. Hand fan. Fan signs. protocol.org
11. Take a hit. A blow or a few taps with the fan on an object means impatience.
12. Hold with both hands. If you hold the fan open with both hands, it means "you better forget me."
13. Cover your eyes. With the fan open, it means "I love you". If he covers his face it can mean "watch out, they watch us".
14. Pass it through the eyes. If you pass the fan over your eyes it means, "I'm sorry." If you close the fan by touching your eyes you mean, "when can I see you".
15. Open the fan and show it. It means, "You can wait for me."
16. Cover your face. Covering your face with an open fan, at the level of your forehead, means: "follow me when I go."
17. Half open. Leaning the fan half open on the lips means "you can kiss me."
18. Support the lips. If you rest your lips on the fan or its patterns, it means distrust, "I don't trust myself."
19. Run it across the cheek. It means, "I'm married."
20. Slide it over the eyes. It means: "go away, please". Fan signs. Hand fan. Fan signs. protocol.org
21. Left hand. Carrying it in the left hand means: "I want to meet you." Moving the fan with the left hand means: "they are watching us."
22. Right hand. Carrying the fan or moving it with the right hand means: "I love another".
23. Pass it from one hand to another. It means, "you are flirting with another" or "you are sassy."
24. Rotate it with your right hand. It means: "I don't like you."
25. Touch the palm of the hand. It means: "I'm wondering if I love you."
26. About the heart. Supporting the open fan on the heart or chest, means: "I love you" or "I suffer for your love."
27. Give yourself in the left hand. Slamming the closed fan into the left hand means "love me."
28. Look at the drawings. Looking at the fan's drawings means: "I like you a lot."
29. Lower it to chest level. It means: "we can be friends". Also leave it hanging, it means "we will be friends."
30. Close it on the left hand. It means: "I will marry you."
31. I will go out. Stand on the balcony with the fan open or go out to the balcony fanning yourself. Also go into the room fanning yourself.
32. I will not go out. Leave the fan closed on the balcony, go out to the balcony with the fan closed, or enter the living room with the fan closed.
33. Throw the fan. It means: "I hate you" or "bye, it's over."
34. Present it closed. It means: "do you love me?"
35. Over the ear. The left. "Leave me alone I don't want to know anything about you." Right, "don't reveal our secret."
36. Count or open a certain number of rods. Indicates the time to meet in an appointment, depending on the number of open or "touched" rods.